What will I be responsible for as a Maintenance Manager?
As a Maintenance Manager at Kew Green Hotels you will be responsible for:
- Planned and Preventative maintenance and methodical testing of rooms and equipment, including plumbing, carpentry, painting, decorating and electrical work
- Responding to all maintenance issues within our hotel, creaky floorboard, flickering lightbulb? You'll do it all!
- Conducting staff training on equipment and procedures
- Conducting regular fire alarm tests
- Ensuring our hotel is both safe and functional for our guests, by conducting regular checks, Ensuring all the latest health and safety legislation is met contributing to ensuring each visitor has an outstanding experience.
Is this Maintenance Manager role right for me?
- You'll already be an experienced Maintenance Manager or an individual with a wealth of experience across electrics, plumbing, mechanical and health and safety compliance
- You will be the type of person that takes ownership of your duties, uses your initiative and take responsibility for the health and safety and functionality of your hotel with minimum supervision
- You will have outstanding attention to detail and a passion for completing high quality work, Upgrading and applying new ways of working to the entire hotel team
What's in it for me?
- Discounts across retail, restaurants, events etc (because we know life isn't just about work)
- Family and Friends discounts in hotels across the Kew Green Hotels estate
- Leisure Club / Gym free membership
- International Travel at Employee Rate for other branded hotels within our brand family (and you're not just limited to good old Britain – our family has hotels that span all over the world!)
- Parking on site for free
- Meals for free on shift – hard work is hungry work!
- Progression Room to grow, with opportunities across the UK and internationally
- Uniform provided
- Flexible attitude and working hours