What will I be responsible for as a Chef de Partie?
As a Chef de Partie at Kew Green Hotels, you will be responsible for the following:
- Preparing, cooking and presenting dishes in your area of responsibility – following specifications to ensure your Head Chef and Sous Chef can quickly send out meals to a high standard
- Supporting your Head Chef and Sous Chef in producing a range of specials that enable you to put your spin on things
- Ensuring Chefs stations are well stocked with anything they may need throughout service
- Managing and developing any Commis Chefs in your hotel – sharing your knowledge and expertise
- Ensuring you and your team deliver high standards of food and health and safety regulations – it's not just our customers we want to make smile!
Is this Chef de Partie role right for me?
- You'll already be an established Chef de Partie
- You'll have outstanding cooking skills gained within a fast-paced environment, we are open to all backgrounds and experiences.
- Ideally you will already have banqueting experience
- You will be creative and have a passion for creating profitable and exciting specials
- You will be flexible being able to work any shifts (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) Weekend work is also essential to the role!
What's in it for me?
- Discounts across retail, restaurants, events etc (because we know life isn't just about work)
- Family and Friends discounts in hotels across the Kew Green Hotels estate
- Leisure Club / Gym free membership
- International Travel at Employee Rate for other branded hotels within our brand family (and you're not just limited to good old Britain – our family has hotels that span all over the world!)
- Parking on site for free
- Meals for free on shift – hard work is hungry work!
- Progression Room to grow, with opportunities across the UK and internationally